Tuesday, April 18, 2006

It’s Actually a Miracle


I for Hate products that brag about these amazing results, cost a fortune, and then don’t work for crap. So I was skeptical when I had to fork out almost $40 based on a second hand referral to buy this stuff.

I got into some Poison Ivy Vines (which are apparently the part of the plant that contains the most concentrated poison) and suffered for 4 days, with little sleep, and a horrible itching that seemed to just keep spreading. Literally minutes after I used the stuff almost all of the inching had stopped (I could feel the couple of spots I missed). I actually slept through the night without waking up once, and in the morning, the rash had already started to fade.

It’s good to see a product actually work the way it say’s it should. Zanfel get’s 4 stars, I’m sure I’ll be using it again.

1 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Dan Boelman said...

Thank you for sharing your Zanfel experience. We truly believe that Zanfel can improve the quality of life for anyone who is experiencing issues associated with poison ivy, oak, or sumac. If you or anyone would like some additional information on Zanfel, or on poison ivy, oak, or sumac plant identification, prevention, or treatment, visit www.zanfel.com, or contact me at 1-800-401-4002, menu option one. Thanks!

Daniel Boelman RN, BSN
Customer Service Manager
Zanfel Laboratories, Inc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home